[Community-Service] Numbers Tell A Story

NFB Ohio Community Service nfbohiocs at gmail.com
Wed May 19 21:28:48 UTC 2021

Question: What is the importance of numbers? Answer: Finding consistent
patterns in the objective world. Okay, okay, we feel a snore coming on. So
scratch that from the record. And lets play some numbers at a different
table

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

The dealer is rolling a six sided Braille dice for you. We have a five!
Here are five different song requests you could make for Happy Hour! Pick a
song title or group name with numbers that are of importance to you.

1.      Special Day

2.      Your Age (we won’t tell)

3.      Special Year

4.      Your Kid’s Age (two legged or four)

5.      Lucky Numbers