[Community-Service] Give A little

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:22:50 UTC 2021

Tick tock, look at the clock!

It’s almost June 4th, so saddle up that horse!

Those sweet cards you and your family have drawn or picked out? Get your
stamp and envelope and send them in!

Those snuggly and warm blankets you found? Package them up and send them in!

Mail your words of comfort and threads of warmth to:

Jeanetta Price

8035 San Bruno Street

Beaumont, Texas 77708

*Remember, deadline is June 4th,*

*Ship it, walk it, or saddle up that old horse!*

*We want you to be a part of our Ronald McDonald House Charity Project in
Maryland!*

*Give a hug with *

*SMILES & WARMTH!!!!*

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind

Community Service Division

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/

www.nfb.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family"