[Community-Service] Diplomas, Gowns, & Tassels

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:06:48 UTC 2021

Everyone knows the signature graduation theme song. So much so, you are
probably humming it right now!

Hmmmmm hmm hmm hmmm hmmmm hmmm,

Hmmmmm hmm hmm hmmm hmmmm hmmm…

The Happy Hour Crew knows that’s not the only memorable song from the year
you graduated. Which is why… NFB Ohio is having a class reunion!

Come share the popular jams the year you graduated from:

NFB training center

Military

Seminary

College

High school

Middle school

Elementary school

Or even kindergarten

Now, if you can remember what was hot on the radio when you were five years
of age? That would be impressive! As a matter of fact, we will honor you
with the virtual 2021 tassel of the night!

HAPPY HOUR! CLASS REUNION!

Thursday Night, May 27th

7:00 pm EDT

The Zoom Stage

“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from
you.” by B.B. King

Graduation Tickets:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”