[Community-Service] Meet a Willing Worker: Lynette Eberhardt - Blindness Equality Achievement Month @ CSD! Day 05

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:04:24 UTC 2021

*Welcome to Blind Equality Achievement Month!*

*We are five days in and we’re about to put the Energizer Bunny out of
business with this next dynamic Willing Worker!*

Her name is Lynette Eberhardt also known as Lyn with one N, and she lives
in Augusta, Georgia by way of Cincinnati, Ohio. Her beauty entails a milk
chocolate complexion, with the most intriguing eyes; one the color of rich
earth, the other of cloudy skies.

Growing up, Lyn watched her beautiful Mama give and give to those in need.
To her Mama, it did not matter if their need was food, clothing, monetary,
or a listening ear.  She taught Lyn that anything they have in life is
considered a Blessing and to be mindful of the fact that it could be them
on the receiving end, one day. These beautiful women are believers in God
Almighty and believe He blesses those who help others.

Lyn believes that she truly started to branch out on her own as a voluntary
soldier around age23.  While she was flossing one morning, she became aware
of family members that were seriously struggling in their daily lives. It
broke her heart to learn that their situations were so bad that they were
having to reach out for outside help. It was then, Lyn began to spread her
wings and blossom as a serving soul.

Her magnetic charm has allowed her to become a community liaison. She is
empowering many by connecting those in need with other instrumental
individuals and those that can provide valuable resources. She has also
assisted in packing bags with water, masks, sanitizer, toiletries, and a
pocket Bible for her church’s local street missions.

Miss Lyn serves as the co-chair of the Looking Forward Peer Support Group.
They provide a safe space, as well as, support, information, and share
ideas with fellow individuals in the blind community.  They have also
donated snacks and water to families staying at their local Ronald McDonald
House.

This remarkable woman is serving in as many ways as she can. Her talents
range from helping disabled individuals in sending petitions, to offering
to be a source of comfort and encouragement. She does not consider herself
to be a prayer warrior, but believes in the power of prayer and offers
herself in spirit and truth.

Help put that Bunny out of business, touch a life today!

If you wish to be a part of our wonderful Community Service Division
family, please contact our extraordinary President, Jeanetta Price at
409-344-1005.

Also, do not forget to Like Us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision