[Community-Service] Celebration Good Times, Come On!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 21:12:52 UTC 2021

It’s a celebration! A celebration of good times!

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

Blind Equality Achievement Month is one of the many, many observances for
the month of October. Ohio’s HAPPY HOUR CREW believes it’s time to
celebrate and pay tribute to the blind musicians that keep us moving on the
dance floor! Come out and share your favorite blind artists, the night
before White Cane Safety day!

HAPPY HOUR!
Thursday, October 14th!
7pm Eastern!
Celebration good times, come on!

NFB OHIO ZOOM:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
nfbohiocs at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org
www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family"