[Community-Service] Meet the SD Treasurer: Natalie Segura - Blind Equality Achievement Month Day 14

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:52:50 UTC 2021

*Welcome to Blind Equality Achievement Month!*

Number 14 is a boot scootin’ Board Member! And it is not her first rodeo
y’all! We have Natalie Segura from Houston, Texas.

Natalie is your ideal “Country Girl” with the boots, hat, and heart the
size of Texas. One of her favorite hobbies is to throw a line into the
water and hope the biggest fish takes the bait. You probably have already
guessed that she loves to chow down on some mighty delicious seafood
dishes. We all know what they say about southern hospitality? There’s
nothing quite like the kindness of strangers. So, the next time we’re all
down in Texas, we need to pay Natalie a visit because cooking is her
superpower!

Natalie’s sweet southern charm has far exceeded her hobbies. Natalie has
and continues to enrich the lives of others in her local communities. One
of the number of ways she has had a major impact is when she has utilized
her horses as rescue animals during the floods in Houston.

She does more than serve her Lone Star state, she has also been elected to
her second term as Treasurer for the CSD!  She is unique and brings her own
style to the division. This country girl keeps the books, while serving in
her boots!

Come on everybody, can we get a, YEEHAW!

#BEAM