[Community-Service] {Spam?} Re: Meet the SD Treasurer: Natalie Segura - Blind Equality Achievement Month Day 14

Adrienne Nelson nelsonadrienne2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:50:26 UTC 2021

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 9:54 AM Stacie Leap via Community-Service <
community-service at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> *Welcome to Blind Equality Achievement Month!*
>

> Number 14 is a boot scootin’ Board Member! And it is not her first rodeo
> y’all! We have Natalie Segura from Houston, Texas.
>

> Natalie is your ideal “Country Girl” with the boots, hat, and heart the
> size of Texas. One of her favorite hobbies is to throw a line into the
> water and hope the biggest fish takes the bait. You probably have already
> guessed that she loves to chow down on some mighty delicious seafood
> dishes. We all know what they say about southern hospitality? There’s
> nothing quite like the kindness of strangers. So, the next time we’re all
> down in Texas, we need to pay Natalie a visit because cooking is her
> superpower!
>
> Natalie’s sweet southern charm has far exceeded her hobbies. Natalie has
> and continues to enrich the lives of others in her local communities. One
> of the number of ways she has had a major impact is when she has utilized
> her horses as rescue animals during the floods in Houston.
>
> She does more than serve her Lone Star state, she has also been elected to
> her second term as Treasurer for the CSD!  She is unique and brings her own
> style to the division. This country girl keeps the books, while serving in
> her boots!
>
> Come on everybody, can we get a, YEEHAW!
>
> #BEAM
> Community-Service:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/community-service_nfbnet.org/nelsonadrienne2%40gmail.com

Miss Matalie ten finger snap you are amazing!!! Wow that is so very awesome
using your horses to rescue the people. I bet they are beautiful and I’m
sure you have beautiful cowboy boots and hats.
When I receive my debt free dream house my woman cave is going to have a
big rocking horse so I can go riding after work👍👍👍