[Community-Service] REGISTRATION for SATURDAY!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:47:41 UTC 2021

Did you remember that you’ve got a Blind Date with The National Federation
of the Blind Community Service Division & Friends, this weekend?

HANDS UP & JOIN US!

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2021 at 2pm Eastern.

Hello Amazon, Hey Google, whichever the device, set that reminder for this
Saturday at 2pm Eastern.

Guess what? Arrive early and you could be a winner of a fabulous POPUP
prize. Make your presence known at 1:45 PM for some Zoom Voom Room
festivities.

TODAY! Is the LAST day to register!

So don’t delay! Register 2-DAY!

(You must register and be present when your name is called to win the POPUP
prizes.)

Registration ENDS today at 5 PM Eastern.  Make it a family and friends
affair, and share the link with everyone you know. We’re gonna brag and say
this will be our most spectacular Blind Date ever!

Without Delays, Register TO-DAY!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXxlHQM4mGfUXV-sf4uxwsDJt4rWi0ZZBRaEkxMbAUJgLRCA/viewform?embedded=true"
width="640" height="1416" frameborder="0" marginheight="0"
marginwidth="0">Loading…</iframe>

HANDS UP & JOIN US!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83587498918
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F83587498918&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFaBEF5NuhWMoRqO4tn1OZdyEOQuw>
Meeting ID: 835 8749 8918
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,83587498918# US

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."