[Community-Service] It's Good To Live It Again!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:56:43 UTC 2021

“Autumn in New York!

Why does it seem so inviting?

Autumn in the Federation!

It spells the thrill of first-knighting!

Glittering crowds and shimmering clouds,

In canyons of steel,

They're making me feel, I'm home,

It's autumn in the Zoom Patch of OHIO!”

HAPPY HOUR! THURSDAY NIGHT!

Join our virtual pumpkin patch and pick the most unique autumn song you can
find! Flannel it up, bring your best hot apple cider, and relax with your
favorite Happy Hour Crew tomorrow night!

Thursday, October 21st!

HAPPY HOUR, AUTUMN THEME!

7PM EDT

**All participants are encouraged to review selections to ensure that the
song is available on an Amazon device. In addition, be certain that song
lyrics are respectful and honor our federation’s standards.**

Zoom Patch:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”