[Community-Service] DAY 24-We must share a little more! “Melodies of Ms. Sam” #BEAM 🎼🎵🎶

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 19:22:04 UTC 2021

The Melody of Community Service

Do you hear the melody? It’s like sweet music to my ears. Every note is filled with love. Her service range from her local community to national level. Ms. Sam is the former Secretary of the division who served two consecutive years on the CSD board. Ms. Sam unwavering faith is the foundation in which holds the division together. My heart beats with joy to witness the work of a willing worker like Ms. Sam which has been a humbling experience for us all. Ms. Sam service is purpose driven. The first and foremost reason that She love to serve is because it is fulfilling the will and word of God... to serve. It is showing the love of God that He has given to each of us for one another.

Ms. Sam is an Ordained Servant of God, a veteran teacher, a writer, poet, author, and singer. Gates' passion for words and writing extends into the ministry that God has called her to oversee. It is a Word ministry, spoken/verbal and in action, fulfilling the goal and mission statement, 'Sharing the Love of God by Sharing the Word of God'. She is the God directed organizer/founder of Samuel Gate Ministries Ministering H.O.U.S.E. The H.O.U.S.E. is an acronym which lists or explains the work, mission, and goals of the ministry members.

Ms. Sam melody of service is contagious in which inspired our federation family to serve with love. Why do you serve? Have you ever looked into the face of an individual that had a need and you supplied or  helped supply that need? According to Ms. Sam, the feeling actually helping make a difference in someone's life is indescribable. Fulfilling a need and receiving such a feeling afterwards is one reason  Ms. Sam love to serve.
“I love to serve because serving is love!” -Samuel JoNita Gates