[Community-Service] We've Got One More For You!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 00:25:47 UTC 2021

Wow! I love 💕  the “Pope keyboarding with Hopes!”  Thank you Pope for your dedication to help others find their melody, and play to their on beat.  Pope you are literally the real “Mac Man!”  Also, thank you Lyn with 1 N for seeking resources for me when I was ready to trash my Mac Computer. One priceless way to give back as demonstrated in Pope’s bio is teaching blind skills.  #PayItForward

Sent from my iPhone