[Community-Service] Day thirtyWON! #BEAM 🥁Drumroll Please!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 12:54:39 UTC 2021

Day thirtyWON! #BEAM 🥁Drumroll please…

Trick or treat
Stacie & Maggie is so sweet
CSD will mail you something pleasant to eat
You ladies try to be discreet
But your community service can’t be beat
So everyone please stand to your feet
And spread it all over the streets
This is day 31, and mission complete!

Let’s take this time to express our gratitude to our Beautiful #BEAM Duet who highlighted us in the most illuminating way.

I love you ladies, and appreciate your dedication as well as passion to serve behind the scene so that others can shine. Both of you willingly accepted the challenge fearless. You ladies lead this project with love, hope, and determination from the beginning to the end. As the leader of CSD, I humbly followed the great leaders all the way to day thirtyWON! Congrats!🎉🎊 Job well done! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏾🙏🏾💕💕💕🥰🎉🥰
JP

NEXT? Let’s keep it POPping!