[Community-Service] Day thirtyWON! #BEAM 🥁Drumroll Please!

Adrienne Nelson nelsonadrienne2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:10:45 UTC 2021

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 4:35 PM Adrienne Nelson <nelsonadrienne2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 11:26 AM Mirranda Williams via Community-Service <
> community-service at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>> Love, hugs, and smiles! To you wonderful ladies! Your hard work is
>> valued! Thank you from the top of my loc’s to the bottom of my purple
>> painted toes! CSD is grateful  for your service.
>>
>> With a thousand smiles & hugs
>> Your VP
>> Mirranda
>>

>> On 10/31/21, Jeanetta price via Community-Service
>> <community-service at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> > Hot off the press! A sweet note from Daria!
>> >
>> > Stacie and Maggie,
>> >
>> > I just want to show appreciation for the work you have done on these
>> bios.
>> > While reading the bios you wrote highlighting members of the Willing
>> Workers
>> > and the community service division, I saw sincerity, creativity, and
>> thought
>> > behind every word that was written. Don’t think that your service is
>> > unnoticed because it isn’t. Know that you are truly appreciated for your
>> > hard work in putting together these awesome, well-thought out bios.
>> >
>> > In service,
>> >
>> > Daria

>> Duet

>> love,

>> --
>> Mirranda Williams
>> cell
>> 478-228-9800
>> e-mail
>> mirranda.williams13 at gmail.com
>> “The worker must work for the glory of his handiwork, not simply for
>> pay; the thinker must think for truth, not for fame.”
>> ― W.E.B. Du Bois

>> Community-Service:
>>

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/community-service_nfbnet.org/nelsonadrienne2%40gmail.c
>> <http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/community-service_nfbnet.org/nelsonadrienne2%40gmail.com>Ooooohhhh
>> snap snap foot stomping cane tapping party party celebrating time…. October
>> was the harvest of greatness and excellence.💕💕💕
>
> Hip Hip Hooray to Mrs. Maggie and Mrs. Stacie, you women are
> DY- NO- MITE.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
> Thank you for elegantly and graciously introducing us to our family
> community 👍👍👍👍
>

>> <http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/community-service_nfbnet.org/nelsonadrienne2%40gmail.com>

💕💕💕LOVE AND HAPPINESS 💕

💕💕 Please don’t think you were going to slip by.

To President Jeanetta , Vice President Miranda and the Board… Thank you for
the ten awesome months we have received 🙌🙌🙌. Being under your Leadership
is a blessing and is bringing us to another level🦋🦋🦋as some are coming
out of our cocoons and spreading our wings and beginning to fly and others
🦋🦋🦋who are flying a little higher to lead even more.
Today we are very blessed and grateful to be connected to you….
Enjoy your rest and relaxation☀️☀️☀️Shining new season of beautiful
🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸 flowers of CSD WILLING WORKERS 💡💡💡