[Community-Service] Trick or Treats? #BEAM Treats all day!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 23:37:08 UTC 2021

The voice behind the scene screaming go team! The creativity that POPS off your computer scream, and lands on the island of smiles. She is the editor of Beyond the Six Dots, CSD amazing monthly newsletter. Her willingness to serve others with genuine love is one of the superpowers she posses. Often she serves as the ghostwriter behind the scene with no desire to be seen. For this reason, we celebrate you, Maggie Stringer, come on down!

Maggie is the beautiful wife of Jordi Stringer. They live in Lancaster Ohio. However, Maggie is a native of Maryland, Baltimore. With that being said, she serves like a Raven. All service no need to talk about it. Word up!

She have a empathetic listening ear, a compassionate heart, and a loving spirit.
Maggie’s service expands beyond our country  as a Christian missionary. Well, the church said Amen!

Maggie is purpose driven and she purposely serve as the BEAM of light to give hope to others  to live the life they want.
Wow! She is truly serving smiles of Hope! #Cheese

No tricks, Maggie got treats! Look at here roll call sheet. Not bragging all facts!

✅She utilizes her voice as an advocate for the Deaf and Blind community. ✅Served as secretary for the Cabin Till Chapter in Ohio. ✅Volunteer on the technology team ✅Morning Check In Calls for Seniors and friends
Last but not least✅ Faithful member of CSD, Newsletter Editor, and serve on the Willing Worker Committee

All treats, no tricks, Maggie is the sweetest leader. We are thrilled that she jumped in the division willing and ready to work! She keep it popping in her own creative way.

We love you Maggie! Thank you for your outstanding service! You are indeed a special treat to the division.