[Community-Service] Zoom meeting invitation - NFB COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION MEETING

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 21:41:03 UTC 2021

SAVE THE DATE

September 11th Ceremony

8 o’clock eastern time

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the September 11th attacks on U.S. soil. It is a time to remember the courage of so many firefighters, paramedics, New York policemen and New York’s Port Authority Officers that sacrificed their lives to save others, and a time to honor the memory of all those who perished at Shanksville, Pennsylvania, the Pentagon and the Twin Towers.

It is a time to show reverence for all the lives lost in just 102 minutes of the clock. As Americans, we still remember and we must never forget.

Join the Community Service Division on Saturday, September 11th at 8 o’clock EDT as we remember:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86984306729?pwd=U3JJSXZqenRvNWg4eHRHalhGQmdSZz09

(Note: Each person signed up will receive 60 seconds to share their service project for 9/11. Participants must zoom in 15 minutes early in order to sign up for “Share My Service Segment.”)

Topic: NFB COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION MEETING
Time: Sep 11, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86984306729?pwd=U3JJSXZqenRvNWg4eHRHalhGQmdSZz09

Meeting ID: 869 8430 6729
Passcode: 447182
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,86984306729#,,,,*447182# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,86984306729#,,,,*447182# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)