[Community-Service] Upcoming Presidential Release

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:08:06 UTC 2022

The Ohio Community Service Committee will be streaming the live national
presidential release starting this Thursday, September 1st at 8PM on the
Ohio Zoom platform (the Happy Hour Stage). Our committee will start
providing this opportunity for those who may have issues accessing the
national platform and/or want to be among federation family during the
release.

We will provide the stream each month for as long as there is a need.

For any questions, please contact the Ohio CSC chairperson, Pat McPherson.

National Presidential Release

Thursday, September 1st

Live Stream at 8PM EDT

NFB Ohio Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Have a beautiful day!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”