[Community-Service] Unite through Service this 9/11

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:00:00 UTC 2022

Join with your neighbors this September 11 National Day of Service and
Remembrance to cross divides, differences, and ideologies and help address
needs in your community. Lift each other up, neighborhood by neighborhood,
just as Americans did two decades ago to honor those lost and those whose
lives were forever changed that fateful day.

Through service alongside our neighbors, we can build more equitable and
just communities that advance racial equity, create opportunity, and foster
respect for individual differences.

The 9/11 Day of Service is around the corner. Making time to volunteer this
9/11 day is a great way to engage with your community while honoring the
heroes we lost.

Check out AmeriCorps's new September 11 Day of Service and Remembrance
public service announcement, A Day to Remember, calling on Americans to
come together in service to help our communities and rekindle the spirit of
unity that swept the nation after that tragic day. Honor the heroes we lost
by becoming a hero to someone in need through service this 9/11 day.

https://youtu.be/5bNv3RPGYkk

Thank you for your service!

#911DAY

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."