[Community-Service] Bio Pat 🦋

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Sun Oct 16 17:27:58 UTC 2022

Hello CSD, this is Pat McPherson a.k.a. butterfly.I was brought up to help others, treat people like you wanted to be treated, share what you had and I still believe in these ideals today. after high school, I went to work at the telephone company and     I became active in my C W A union. yes, I was involved in my C W A community service committee, as well as a Union Steward, Assistant Chief Steward, Chief Steward.
 I became active in NFB and Community Service is still a big part of my life. I belong to the NFB of Ohio Greater Akron Chapter and serve as treasurer,  Chair membership, fundraising and Supplies 4 Scholars. oh yeah, also chief cook and bottle washer. Ha ha.
I also participate on several state committees, and I am active on membership and Chair  Community Service.
You all know what I do at national CSD.

I retired after 33 years at the telephone company, what is retirement anyway? I am still a member of my CWA retireee club, Rolling Thunder,NFB,Mother,sister,Aunt, grandma to my little dog Chloe and the partner of the love of my life Jim.