[Community-Service] Bio Pat 🦋

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:10:11 UTC 2022

Hello butterfly 🦋 We are so blessed to such a beautiful butterfly in our lives.  Thank you for all that you do. Your voice brightens up our day.
Can’t wait to see you next month.

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply-e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
***Privacy Notice:  Privacy is important to us!  PII (Personally Identifiable Information) such as an SSN, DOB as well as any DFPS case related information via email is strictly prohibited.   Do not send any PII to this email address without email security/encryption enabled!