[Community-Service] This bio is explosive!! Get your popcorn 🍿 ready! Showtime!!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:35:17 UTC 2022

Please don’t watch me! Watch Micheal as he pop into the division matching our CSD flavor. Grab your popcorn  of your choice 🍿 and enjoy this show of love for service.

 The mic is yours Mike! 🎤

What’s popping! Michael Hardin here. I just wanted to share a little about what’s popping with me. First and foremost, I’m a single dad of three, two beautiful girls {Makiyah16 andMakenzie 9}. I also have a thirteen-year-old young man, [Michael Jr.] that has all of the qualities of his father, plus more, WATCH OUT LADIES! But on another level of what’s popping with me, I was previously employed as a Diesel Technician for over seven years, before losing my vision in 2018. But despite blindness, I was the one and only NFB 2022 scholarship winner for the state of Indiana. I’m currently in the BSW program at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, IUPUI, where I’m in pursuit of my Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. I’m in three honor societies within IUPUI [ALPHA LAMBDA DELTA, PHI ETA SIGMA, and TAU SIGMA], and have been on the Dean’s list throughout the two in a half years that I have been enrolled at IUPUI [NOW THAT’S WHAT’S POPPING].  I have just completed an internship for a hospital in my hometown of Indianapolis, and have truly taken that opportunity as confirmation of my calling to be a resourceful advocate and motivate my people. I most certainly, believe in leading by example and remaining a team leader, as well as a team player, even when it’s time to lead. I’m an active member ofIndianapolis NFB’s Circle City Chapter, where community service is popping. We the Circle City Chapter, are coming up on our Angel Child event, where we have over twenty plus years of serving our community of families in need during Christmas time. That’s just a sample of what’s popping with me, now come on CSD! Are you popping or are you just watching, get involved, and if you have the faith of a mustard seed, join our team, CSD!

Now that’s a MIC DROP! 🎙

 Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply-e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
***Privacy Notice:  Privacy is important to us!  PII (Personally Identifiable Information) such as an SSN, DOB as well as any DFPS case related information via email is strictly prohibited.   Do not send any PII to this email address without email security/encryption enabled!