[Community-Service] Looking for volunteers for November Service in Philadelphia.

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 04:09:09 UTC 2022

Esther!!!! Everything about your post I adore.  First, it was a combination of flavors in which left us wanting more.  You displayed your fun and loving side as well as strong faith that guide your service. You are popping in service and baby ain’t no butter on your popcorn 🍿 straight oil!

Philly join Esther. Don’t think about it, serve about it. The price of volunteering is priceless. Time to show up and show out! Let’s get it popping! Oh! I’ll take Esther’s oil too.

Keep smiling ☺️
Keep serving with love ❤️

Jeanetta Price, M. Ed.
Mauney & Associates Home Study Contractor
Phone: 409-344-1005

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply-e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
***Privacy Notice:  Privacy is important to us!  PII (Personally Identifiable Information) such as an SSN, DOB as well as any DFPS case related information via email is strictly prohibited.   Do not send any PII to this email address without email security/encryption enabled!