[Community-Service] Why I Serve

Daria Bannerman daria.bannerman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:02:52 UTC 2023

Hello! :)

It is I, Daria, aka Kool-Aid! I am from the great state of North
Carolina, also known as the land of great barbecue! (Okay, I just made
that up, but y'all know I'm speaking big facts)!
The reason I serve is because I was born to volunteer, and I truly
enjoy serving my community. Whenever I serve my community, both
virtually and in-person, I do it with a big smile on my face. My
advice to you is, when you serve, serve with love and with a big smile
on your face..

In service,

Daria