[Community-Service] My intro and info of my facebook grou

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:03:09 UTC 2023

Good morning Community Service members!

We want to remind all of our list users the purpose of this particular
list, is to only be used to encourage, promote, and share your community
service projects and events.

The list is not to be used for personal advertiseents, the sale of
merchandise, or anything else that goes beyond the scope of our CSD mission.

We ask all of our members to follow these guidelines, and appreciate
everyone helping us maintain a subscription of solely community service
postings.

Thanks so much, and have a beautiful day.
And go, make a difference in your community today!!!!

-Maggie Mae
"People don't decide to become extraordinary, they decide to accomplish
extraordinary things."