[Community-Service] MLK DAY OF SERVICE! TONIGHT AT 7PM EST!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:49:27 UTC 2023

Join your CSD family tonight!

Guest speakers such as Dr. Carolyn Peters of NFB Ohio and other key
presenters will take action tonight!

Zoom in tonight at 7PM EST

All NFB Chapter & NFB Division Members need to come and share their service
with the Community Service Division, and learn why answering Dr. King’s
call to service is vital to building a stronger, more united America.

Take action this MLK Day!

January 16th at 7PM EST

#MLKDay23

Zoom In

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81490474185

Meeting ID: 814 9047 4185

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,81490474185#

*NFB Community Service Division*

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

President Jeanetta Price

Email: price.jeanetta at gmail.com

Mobile: (409) 344-1005

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. We are survivors!”