[Community-Service] 2nd Popcorn Template

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 14:22:53 UTC 2023

Use any of what you need.
And remember, any issues, please call our Popcorn Lady!

----

Thank you, thank you! My kernelicious store has been POPPING delicious
popcorn all over our hungry nation!

But faithful supporters, don’t slow down! I am loving all the POPTASTIC
support, and need much, much more!

Come on my sweet savory POPCORN LOVERS, there are only three days left!

Kernel up that sizzling heat, and help me POP, RIGHT to the TOP!

(insert your link here)

Don't like popcorn? There is an ESSENTIAL WORKER DONATION PROGRAM

Just Make a Popcorn Donation, and Double Good will deliver deliciousness to
essential workers on your behalf!

Remember, don’t deny your friends and family their Popilicious cravings!

And share, share, the love of service with EVERYONE!

Hurry! My store will close its doors on Tuesday, March 7th at 12PM EST!

All of the proceeds gained from this fundraiser will support the efforts of
the federation in addition to help promote the National Community Service
Division projects. Keep clicking that mouse and finger tap away!

 Double Good Greatness, In Your Belly, TODAY!!!!

#CSD

#2023POPCORNFUNDRAISER