[Community-Service] Delicious News Flash!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 17:59:07 UTC 2023

Did you know?
Here to tell you, if you didn't know.
Your deepest desire to support the CSD POPCORN FUNDRAISER is finally,
HERE!!!!!
There are popcorn stores scattered throughout the west coast to the east
coast, and all the way from the north down to the south!
Supporters just like you, even you, help make it a sure thing to serve
communities all over our great nation.
Call or email, Maggie Stringer, to help find a CSD Willing Worker near you!
We know you need delicious popcorn in your pantry!

Hurry, fundraiser closes on Tuesday, March 7th at 12PM EST!
(443) 750-0070
ravensfan784 at gmail.com

Or make your request for a store location, right here, on our CSD email
list.

POP WITH CSD!

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."