[Community-Service] Promote National Suicide Prevention Month : Lifeline

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 17:51:24 UTC 2023

Hi Lifesavers!

Do you or anyone that you know volunteers with a crisis hotline? Awesome!
I have a few questions. What was the process?
Training? Schedule? Challenges? Rewards? We want to know? Please contact me at 409-344-1005 for an oppurtunity to srrvevas our spotlight speaker with our membership.

Help us save a life by way of promoting National Suicide Prevention Month. Double tap on the link below and join the Lifesavers Movement.

https://988lifeline.org/promote-national-suicide-prevention-month/