[Ct-nfb] [FWD: Save the date]

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Aug 22 12:04:36 UTC 2011

Good morning Brian:

I'm using zoomtext 9.1 or anyway I don't think it has anything to do with that, what i'm thinking is perhaps you're using a newer version of word than I am I am still using office XP I have 0ffice 2007 but I haven't loaded it in yet because I don't like it as well as the older version, I did use it for a while until I crashed my computer about a year ago and when I found the xp version I went back to using that.

If you think that will make the difference i'll load it back in later on today.

Good to hear from you

Rich