[Ct-nfb] Fwd: [Chapter-presidents] Weight Watchers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 10:50:30 UTC 2011

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

____________________________________
 From: madison_tewe at spinn.net
To:  chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org
Sent: 12/1/2011 11:56:12 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time
Subj: [Chapter-presidents] Weight Watchers

Hello, some of my blind friends and I have been making a  stink about the
lack of the accessible materials at Weight Watchers these  days.  They used
to have all the weekly materials on CD, but when they  switched over to
their
new points plus program last November, the materials  have been almost
impossible to obtain.
So, with the help of a woman in  San Diego, we have been contacting WW.  All
that we are asking for are  the same weekly's that every member gets when
they attend the meeting each  week.  So we came up with an idea of having
these weekly's sent to us  via email as an attachment.  Evelyn, the woman in
San Diego has  received 3, I haven't received any.  I have the telephone
number if  you want to call the Weight Watcher's representative to let her
know that  there are more than just 2 blind peeps that are indeed interested
in  receiving these materials.
I think the more  blind peeps  they  hear from, the more they will get on
the
ball and get the attachments  rolling.  You have to be a current member or a
Lifetimer to be  elegeble to receive them, so if you know someone  who is
not
part of  this list and wants the number, pop me an email at
Madison_tewe at spinn.net
veronica

Chapter-presidents  mailing  list
Chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org