[Ct-nfb] Assurance Wireless

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 18:29:57 UTC 2011

Hello I have Assurance Wireless and it is a good service, but I do want to
tell you how it works.  It isn't like the regular cell plan with night  &
weekends free. No matter when you make a call it is minute use  and  in the
straight plan you get 250 minutes+voice mail.  If you run out of  minutes you
can upgrade and you have th echoice of 2 ways of doing it for $5  will get
you 250 minutes and $20 will get you 750 minutes with 1000 text  messages
and 1000 voice messages.  Then if you run out minutes you need to  have a cash
account or else you can't use the phone and that is 10 cents a  minute.
Assurance didn't tell me any of this at any point.

It is is free because of having any type fo governemtn or state assistance
of any type. If you apply don't forget to include the necessary
documentation  and if it isn't clear enough they will reject you immediately that is
what  happened to me when I had first applied.
Good luck Elizabeth

In a message dated 12/15/2011 12:28:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,