[Ct-nfb] Book readers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 04:08:17 UTC 2011

I have been using a Victyor  Reader every day for almost 3 years [3  months
shy of 3 years].  I just had about 1 month ago a problem that it  would not
hold it's place when turned off.  I got in touch with technical  help and
they were very nice on the phone.  They made several suggestions  for me to
try, but it did not correctly work by the time I got off the phone  with
them.  They suggested I send it in to them.  That night I  relocated the spot I
had ended the night before and during the night the battery  ran totally
out.  The next day I charged it up all day and went to bed  listening to it.  I
turned it off and a little while later turned it back  on and it was right
where it was suppose to be.  It worked perfect since  then.

They had told me to take the battery out for 10 minutes when I was talking
to the techs and then put the battery back into it.  It seems like it had
to get the charge totally out of it and then hit the reset keys they had
told  me.

I do use an IPod to listen to books as I have 2 accounts that I pay for
audible.com book clubs.  So I use both the Victor stream and the IPod and  am
very happy with both of these.played it for a while and that night

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 12/20/2011 8:21:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,