[Ct-nfb] audible.com-Joyce Kane

Suzanne Westhaver swesthaver at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 23:25:00 UTC 2011

Joyce,

Can you email me.  I lost all my addresses when my computer crashed and I purchased a new one.  I am using my iPhone with audible.com to read books while I decide what, if any, book reader I purchase now that my Stream is not working properly.

I can access books via iTunes, but I see this monthly charge for signing up for audible.com and want to know if you have an account and think it is worth it.

It looks like I get discounts but that I might get some free books too.  I’m not sure as I’ve never used the service.

Others feedback is welcome as wel.

You can email me privately at swesthaver at comcast.net
as to not bog down the listserve.

Thanks.