[Ct-nfb] The Federationist

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Wed Jun 1 21:16:01 UTC 2011

Your article, "Here We Go Again", talks about changes in funding.  BESB
doesn't allow for complaint resolution when there is a problem with a
worker.  The worker, right or wrong gets backed and the client can forget
what they want.  "Don't rock the boat" or "make waves" or "cost the school
any money" so we can continue working with them.  No help for those who
choose "Home Schooling" because of untrained and new teachers and lack of
Braille materials in the school.  You want us to back you, then you have to
support us, the consumers.  Good Luck!
Blessings,
Sue H.