[Ct-nfb] The Federationist

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 01:14:11 UTC 2011

Hi Susan, the Pedestrian act was passed because we work every year in
Washington and I believe it took 3 years to pass this bill in D.C. Anyway,
the problem now is that the quiet cars on the road already don't have to go
back to the dealer to have a noise cd put in so we can hear them. But we
have made progress for the cars that aren't on the road yet. In Plainville,
they have opened 18 electric stations to re charge your quiet cars. I have 3
on my street. Stay safe and help us make a difference for the future of the
blind children. Beth Rival

  _____