[Ct-nfb] legislative alert - dog guides

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Fri Jun 3 13:51:21 UTC 2011

Use this site for information on the bill:

http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/cgabillstatus/cgabillstatus.asp?selBillType=Bill&bill_num=HB05008&which_year=2011

Thanks for your interest in legislative action!

This is a must-pass.  Everyone, please help.

In service,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD