[Ct-nfb] State Budget Crisis

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sat Jun 4 03:18:16 UTC 2011

Dear NFB of Connecticut members, friends, and leaders,

     The President of the University of Connecticut recently sent a letter to the entire university community.  In some parts, he discusses some very interesting topics that relate to our budget crisis.  I have attached both a copy of the entire letter and a document with only the excerpts of the topics relevant to the budget crisis.  Read all that interests you.

Enjoy,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD