[Ct-nfb] Accessible Mobile Technology Video

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Fri Jun 10 01:29:59 UTC 2011

I agree that the demo at BESB last week was awesome.  I just wanted to share this video because I know that not everyone on this list went to the BESB seminar.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD