[Ct-nfb] the new BRS

Al Sylvestre al.geographe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:23:34 UTC 2011

Based on the record of appointments he's made thusfar,Gov. Malloy takes
these appoinments seriously.  That means he is most likely to appoint
someone with substantial administrative experience and a record of
accomplishment and leadership in delivering services to and safeguarding the
individual and collective interests of the disability community.  Letters,
e-mails, and phone calls to the governor's office with this in mind are, to
my mind, most likely to be considered seriously. Where the blindness
community's wishes went unfulfilled in the organizational structure, they
may be realized in the appointment of the organizatin's leadership.

Al