[Ct-nfb] window 7?

John M. jobhunter at box547.com
Thu Jun 23 13:38:32 UTC 2011

I have both XP and Win 7 on my computer.  This is because I support customers who use both of these operating systems.  I end up using XP 98% of the time, because I know and like the user interface better than Win 7.  I would say that if all of the applications that you need to use will run on XP, then stick with it.  The latest and greatest is not always the best.  As I have gotten older, I live by the KISS principle even more--Keep It Simple Stupid.

John