[Ct-nfb] New List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed May 11 02:55:18 UTC 2011

Hi Folks from Connecticut:

I don't know if there is a name for all of you, connecticuters,
connecticuticians etc.?  Anyway,  your state affiliate has started a
new Internet mailing list for itself, and you are now subscribed.  By
now you will have received a welcome message, with purpose etc.  You
can post to the list by sending e-mail to ct-nfb at nfbnet.org

So you know, you will occasionally get email from a list called
nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org or
nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org.  These are lists that are composed of
names from all the lists on our server, there are over 150.  If I
send a general message to multiple lists, and you are subscribed to
multiple lists, which many people are, then you will get multiple
copies.  The use of these two lists, which are announce-only and used
for information of importance to the NFB and/or the blind community
will cut down on the number of messages that most people receive.  I
just wanted to explain so you understood when such messages came
out.  They tend to be heaviest right before national convention.

Happy computing!

David Andrews, List Owner