[Ct-nfb] New List

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed May 11 23:27:29 UTC 2011

If you are on this list, you are a member of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut.  We recently created this mailing list to help keep our members connected.  If you need to ask anything else, feel free to email me off-list using my email address instead of the list address so that not everyone has to read about it.

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD