[Ct-nfb] New List

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Thu May 12 05:38:55 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,
   I wonder if you could please explain to me who requested this list be started? And how without anyones' permission all these email addresses were given out to someone to start this new list.  How did this happen?
   I'd really like to know. Please explain?
   Audrey J. Wellner
PS:  I completely understand about being a paid member in the CT NFB, but I want to know who requested this list be started?