[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:42:15 UTC 2011

Hi Nancy,
Your letter is touching. You have one more daughter than I do. I am a new
member of the NFB Central chapter. I have had vision issues since birth but
with glasses, contac lenses and surgery I saw well enough to do most
anything. It was not until about a year and a half ago that things got much
worse. I now only have good vision in the center of one eye. That said my
world is still a visual world. I just have distortion, lighting issues
and tire quicker than some people. Joining NFB has made a huge impact on my
life. I realize that life can be completely full without any sight. It is
awesome to learn how much more important a person's grit and
determination are far more important than vision. I hope as time goes on I
can be more of a help to my fellow federationists as they all are to me.
Debbie Reed Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:21 PM, nancy hays <