[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue May 17 23:21:51 UTC 2011

Hi Rich,

It's nice to hear from you and you sound happy and you are doing  well.
THe NFB is a great orgnaization and you are right about that  one.  I think
when you are with others that are too in the same spot as you  then it makes
it so much easier.  I hope you well and take care.

I am Elizabeth, I have usable vision, but it is more diffcult to see at
times and others to a bit frustrating, but what doesn't kill you makes you
stronger.  I am getting back to life after a horrific accident.

Thank you and take care.

Elizabeth