[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Thu May 19 10:02:40 UTC 2011

Good morning Elizabeth:

You sound like a very positive person as well the NFB can use more folks like you, Life often throws curves at us when we least expect it. And sometimes it can be defeating. but always remember that there's always some one out there who'll look after you if you let him. ( Yes I mean Jesus), don't know what or how you believe in and of course that's none of my business, but i will say that's my belief that helps me through life.

Life is good for me i'm blessed to have a wife & a large family to help me, with my day to day struggles, Like you I have some useable vision and at times it's a real drag, but I believe in the method of making lemmon aide out of lemmons.

Well it's 6:00 and it's time for me to get ready for work so i'll say so long for now