[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Fri May 20 17:02:34 UTC 2011

Hi all:

I want to apologize if I have offended anyone by my posts, I'm afraid in my haste to respond to e-mail messages I didn't reply correctly. Please forgive me if I have said anything to make anyone uncomfortable.

I certainly don't wish to push my beliefs on anyone who's not interested in them.

be cool folks
Rich