[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Fri May 20 22:53:41 UTC 2011

I am with you on this and there needs to be a new game plan and change of
action.  I was wondering what kind of busess do you run the gentleman who
had metioned he can't do it because of the emails..One of teh organizations
has  a system that seems to work for them. All of the members have a user
name  with in the system and mail sent there.  The monitor sends out a reminder
 each day saying as a reminder to check mail and no overloading takes place
in  which we are seeing.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Elizabeth