[Ct-nfb] Introduction

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun May 22 15:39:45 UTC 2011

Good Morning Joe,

I hope yuu are doing well today?  This is crazy it would ot let me  copy
yoru email to reply to you and so I am sorry about that.  Can you give  me
yoru email directly and I can reply to you offline.  As I said in my  reply to
you that this is something that can be done that you want, but just a
little more information is needed on it.  As I had said to you that my  friend
has started his own business in voice over and can do anything that  anyone
wants to be done, and I had said to you what is it that you would be  willing
to spend or can and we can figure everything out from there.

Just a side bar if you do know of anyone my sister does write and does
music too so she could be very instrumental to anyone that you know that may be
 loooking for someone like that.  I know it is all going to be great and
all  work out well and I am excited about it all.

I hope you are doing well today now that the sun has come out.  I look
forward to speaking to you agaain soon and I know we will work all of this
communication stuff out. Stay well and look forward to talking with you  again.

God Bless.

Elizabeth