[Ct-nfb] suggestion

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun May 22 19:15:02 UTC 2011

I hear what everyone is saying, but apparently there sems to be some
glitches that have happened and needs to be figured out.  For example I  couldn't
respond to an email nothing was there nor could I get information of  the
email for offline and the sam ewent for that person too.  Otherwise, I  can
say that I would respond to the person directly.  Also why isn't there  a
pool of everyones emails so then one can just pulol that person off and email
them directly.

THank you Elizabeth