[Ct-nfb] blind man cures others

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 01:16:22 UTC 2011

Hello Monica,

I was wondering who perhaps you were speakign about in this email that was
needing help.  Thanks Elizabeth

In a message dated 10/31/2011 8:42:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
monicawebster at me.com writes:

Kate tried to kill herself also, sad that we met many people at nfb that
did in the past too

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2011, at 4:18 PM, Joe ToLove <_lovenergy at optonline.net_